Description: The Contract Copywriter is responsible for primarily working on projects that are delegated by our Creative Services Manager. They are responsible for taking direction from the CSM (Creative Services Manager) & the client. In regards to project direction, there is some freedom in writing styles, but will it should translate what the client expects into a final product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborate with CSM & client
- Delivering on time and within budget guidelines provided per project
- Attends kick-off call that includes a Creative Brief on the project
- Strong copywriting ability
- Experience in Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- May include copywriting for the following: Blogs, web copy, social copy, case studies, emails, etc.
- Speed and quality are essential
- Adhere and represent our core values in everything you do: Authentic, Fun, Strategic, Impactful, Surprise & Delight, Communication
- Design & edit according to Frost Media and client guidelines
Proficiency in writing for multiple medium on a freelance basis.