Description: The Contract Editor is responsible for primarily editing projects that are shot by our in-house team. They are responsible for taking direction from the CVO (Chief Video Officer) in regards to project creative direction, there is some latitude when it comes to developing intros and outros, and how the story comes together in editing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Editing projects as assigned from Chief Video Officer
- Delivering on time and within budget guidelines provided per project
- Attends kick-off call that includes a download on the project
- Strong storytelling ability
- Experience and use of Adobe Suite (including Adobe Premiere & After Effects in all editing projects
- Speed and quality are essential when it comes to editing projects
- Adhere and represent our core values in everything you do: Authentic, Fun, Strategic, Impactful, Surprise & Delight, Communication
- Design & edit according Frost Media guidelines and client guidelines
Proficiency editing video in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier and After Effects.